Monday, October 30, 2006

rumors and exercise

I've been meaning to post this for a while.  That house that I read in the paper that they said Oprah bought?  Well, I just have a hunch that she didn't buy that house.  Because, after the earthquake, I saw Oprah on tv stating the damage that happened to her Big Island house but said nothing about any other Hawaii house, if she indeed has another.  She referred to it as her Hawaii house.  Not one of her Hawaii houses. 

It's a theory.

So today I got tired of just sitting around doing nothing.  So I decided that I need to start doing some of these stretches in one of my books.  I lay down on the floor so I can do the thing where you clasp your hands behind your head and let your elbows wing out toward the ground.  Can't do it.  Even worse, I'm laying there on the floor and I can't get up.  Like a roach on it's back.  I don' t like the feeling in my "boob" when I'm laying flat or on my sides.  So rolling over to my side is not an option.  And my stomach muscles have disappeared.  What happened to them??  I could understand if I had the tram flap surgery, but I didn't.  Lordy, lordy.  Recovery is going to be a long slow process.  Obviously I've got a lot of work to do.  And I'm so grateful that I'm at the point that I can start on the recovery process.

Christmas shopping.  Gotta start thinking about it.  Less than 2 months.  Ack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God love ya for trying to exercise already. Don't overdo it. Listen to me telling you not to overdo it...I run all over the freakin place....lol
We are on that American Cancer Society problem your having ... my sister will get with you tomorrow about that ok. Hope your felling good.
Trish

Anonymous said...

exercise???  all ready????? take it easy!!!
Becky

http://journals.aol.com/mumma4evr/Mumma4evrslifeorlackthereof