Tuesday, November 21, 2006

stuff and junk

I get so cracked up by two commercials.  The Geico caveman commercials and a newer commercial, I'm not even sure what the product is, a telephone I think, anyway, it's music related.  These two young guys are singing these ridiculously funny lyrics to "Rock the Casbah" - and they are serious!  It just tickles my funny bone.

I would like to add some interest to my journal here - so I'm going to comb the web for interesting images.  I wish we could customize these journals more - but I don't want to go to one of the more "popular" sites.  I think maybe I should add a nice pink BC ribbon, and maybe something tropical or an American flag or something.  Maybe something sparkly.  LOL!  If you know of good places to look, let me know!!

The President stopped in Hawaii on his way to Asia.  I told Gary to just give me a call if he was going to bring him home for supper...  LOL!

I baked Okinawan sweet potatoes yesterday for supper.  I took pictures and will post them soon.  They are PURPLE!  I really don't like sweet potatoes, but these are nice and mild.  We can also get a white variety of sweet potatoe (I don't know what it's called) which I like even better.  It's also mild, but moister.  Or at least that was my one experience.  :-)  Wait, let me run get my camera and upload the pics.

No comments: