Thursday, February 1, 2007

I'm reeling

relax, it's just tv stuff.  My "story" has gone crazy.  Guiding Light.  It's just the first 4 minutes and I happen to be sitting here, so I'm journaling without really knowing what's happened!  But they've already killed off Tami, and now Jonathan and baby Sarah??  Crazy.  They must be making room for some new stuff, but usually they introduce the new stuff before resolving old stuff.  Plus they did that crazy re-enactment thing.  It seemed like their way of warning us of a change coming.

Saw the Top Chef finale last night.  I figured Elan would win, but I wish the last thing could be totally drama free.  No chance.  What has gotten up Elia's bottom?  She had been Switzerland through this whole thing, but when she got to Hawaii, she seemed a little psycho.  I think she lost it when she cut her hair.  Plus I think she had a crush on Elan - she was giving him the eyes.  Why did Marcel pick Mike??  Mr. Irresponsible - if it's not on the list, I'm not gonna bother with it.  He should have picked Mia.

So now I'm going to have to watch the designer show that's next.  LOL!  Gotta love the reality shows. 

Speaking of reality shows... my playground mom friend was telling me about a co-worker of hers.  She sent in a tape to be on a new reality show called "Dream On".  They grant peoples dreams, or that's the so-called premise.  They liked her dream and her tape, so they sent a 2 inch thick contract.  She was supposed to fill out things like who her first love was, junk like that.  Asked her if she was into kinky things.  (why do they need to know this stuff?)  Plus the contract said they weren't liable for her embarrassment, if she pulled out, they could sue her for 1 million dollars.  Stuff like that.  Plus, she would be competing with other people to "win" her dream.  And America would vote.  Um, no way, no how.  She objected to some of the wording, and they sent the contract back with it removed from that section - and moved to another.  LOL!  These people are tricky.  So consider yourself forwarned if you dare to audition for a reality show.  Get a lawyer!!

Okay, is Jonathan dead or not??  You don't care.,..  I'll watch my story now.

No comments: