Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at the beach!

This is what we did today, after the present opening frenzy. (try to ignore the wild gray hair) The water was brown, yucky, wild and on the cold side. And it was cloudy and windy. I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else. It was wonderful! I had a great time boogie boarding. Jake did a little and dug around in the sand. Ryan pouted the whole time. He did NOT want to be there. All he wanted to do was play the Wii. We were there for about an hour when my friend Susan came and her family and they set up a little tree. We decorated it with seaweed and beach debris.



The finished product:









Something bumped my leg twice, so I got the heck outta there!

That's me!







3 comments:

Pamela said...

I LOVED your beach Xmas tree! So it wasn't too cold in the water?? You did not need a wetsuit?? OMG you are a diehard! LOL!
I'm so glad you had a good time!! Thanks for sharing your pics. I really enjoyed them.
BTW...you look GREAT! You have a wonderful figure and great legs. Just thought I would mention that.

Trish said...

That looks like so much fun!
What fun memories. You look fantastic by the way!

Trish said...

I just read the comment above me and she thinks you look great too!