Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Lost sighting!!

I'm so excited!!  We saw Hurley!!!!  We were waiting for a seat at Buzz's steakhouse in Kailua and Gary jabs me in the ribs and I look over right when Hurley (Jorge Garcia) walks right past me.  I'm talking less than a foot in front of me!  He's a big dude.  Well, yeah, you knew that - but he didn't look as heavy as he does on t.v.  Maybe he's slimmed down a bit. 

yeah, I'm a dork.  I get a little star struck.  I'm not the only one.  People were pointing and whispering.  Of course, the whole time we were eating we kept looking around the restaurant to see if there were any other stars there. 

Gary told me that Juliet - you know, the Other (who I don't trust) - is always at Lanikai beach and is very nice.  A co-worked of his lives in Lanikai and she plays with his kids "all the time".  I know that Lost doesn't come back until next year, but I wonder when they start filming it?  I kinda hope to see Harrison Ford - but they are shooting that new Indiana Jones on the Big Island, I think.  Someone told me last night that they saw  (or thought they saw) Cameron Diaz at the Safeway, with a baseball cap and sunglasses on.  But it's not unusual to see size 0 blondes here.  Coulda been anyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing movie stars! I've seen a few of them living here in LA throughout the years. I kinda get star struck too! LOL!
Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

when I lived in Hollywood, I was pretty much star struck too!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

The closet we've been to a star is Jennifer Love Hewitt before she was a star. My nephew and her brother were best friends in high school and my nephew couldn't stand her because she was a bratty sister and always bothered them. LOL, but guess she must have forgiven him for that comment because she sent a limo to pick him up and her brother to go party with her awhile back.

I haven't ever seen Lost, but it looks like a good show.

Take care, Chrissie