Monday, February 12, 2007

reminder

Don't forget Valentines day!

Of course, I've forgotten it already.  It's too late to send a card to the mainland and hope it gets there on time.  I forgot to get cards today while I was out.  But I do need to remember my bubbas.

I'm making a strawberry cake as a special treat, and grilling a flank steak for Valentines Dinner.

Yes, I have almost redeemed myself.  I went out and bought some little Robeez for my new nephew - they are these expensive cute little soft shoes for babies.  I bought the baby blue kind with a monkey face on the top.  For my 6 year old neice, I bought a Local Motion shirt to go with the other shirt I got her.  For my neice who will be 3 in March, I bought a little doggie in a purse.  It's so cute.

Now to pack it all up and mail it.  I can do that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those sound like great gifts!
Pam