I only have like 5 minutes to make an entry, I don't know why I even feel compelled to make one.
I made my mammogram appointment today - it's not until May 9 (my brother's birthday). My surgery is May 15. The earliest available was May 4. I hope that's enough time... Yes, I keep thinking they are going to find something, want to biopsy, yadda, yadda. Well, I guess I can still go through with the exchange and postpone the lift. But I'm sure the wise thing would be to postpone it all until things are resolved.
See??? I've already got the demise of my left boob all planned out!
The little gray cloud that follows me around is usually tiny, about the size of a cotton puff. But now that I have a mamm. scheduled and the almost-completion of my reconstruction coming up, it's the size of a thunderhead.
Gotta go pick up my chilluns. Pfffff, go away cloud.